Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Figure

Already having to catch up on blogs. This was supposed to keep me organized; and of course update the homies I left in NY that I don't always have time to frequently call. I'll get better.

Working on the Figure. Boy was I rusty! I mean, I was ridiculous. I'm improving... which seems to be the trend in all my classes. So all the dough I'm throwing out for this- totally worth it. I think. I hope.



Rule number 1- After the height and width of the composition is established... All length proportions should be right before the features are indicated. If they're not "fitting" DO NOT CHANGE THE TOP AND BOTTOM EXTREMITIES but make your corrections until they do "fit".

Naively altered my bottom extremity. 



My second week of Figure... proportions are certainly coming along, and I didn't have to change my top or bottom!









Thinking, I want to be her. Finally! I actually like what happened in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment