Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Thank You Joel E.

When I come across a name I don't know, or someone I just want to learn more about, I google them. It's nice having so much information right at my google-happy fingertips. So one day I was wondering what people saw when they googled me. If anyone googles me. I wouldn't be surprised if that was part of the hiring process nowadays... for candidates to have a clean background after being properly googled. I googled myself and noticed my art show (Layers of Vanity that was up in SF back in March) came up on Yelp. Weird because I had no idea it was on yelp. So I clicked on the link (Yelp Review) and lo and behold an awesome visitor wrote a review on my show that left me oh-so-warm inside.

Thank You, Joel E!




 Happy Googling
-Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment